The Government has announced that New Zealand will be at Alert Level 3 from 12 noon on Wednesday 12 August. We will be at Alert Level 3 for 3 days. At Alert Level 3, consultations will continue virtually via phone and video (Skype, Zoom, doxy.me). We will continue with the strict hygiene and physical distancing measures we have establish since the previous lock-down to ensure the facility is safe and to protect you and our staff. [Read More]
Moving to Alert Level 2
We continue to take guidance from the Ministry of Health as we transition through COVID-19 alert levels. Greenlane Medical Specialists will resume operations at a reduced capacity at Alert Level 2 from Thursday 14 May.
At level 2, we have included face-to-face consultations. However, we still encourage patients to book virtual consultations via phone and video (skype, zoom, doxy.me) at this point of time.
As the Prime Minister has said, “COVID-19 is still out here so we need to play it safe”. During this transition, we’re asking people visiting the clinic to please adhere to the guidelines in place, be kind to staff, and continue to look out for one another.
We will continue to follow strict hygiene and physical distancing measures to ensure the facility is safe and to protect you and our staff.
What you need to know
- Come alone*
- Sign the Patient Health Declaration Form prior to entry to the clinic
- Bring your own surgical mask. Masks are not provided at the clinic.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Keep other personal belongings to a minimum.
- Sanitize and wash your hands frequently.
- Maintain physical distancing, maximum 10 people in the Waiting Room
- Friends and family dropping off and picking up patients will need to wait in the car.
- Parking – park at the Ellerslie Racecourse Pay & Display carpark.
- No cash handling on premise.
*People accompanying you will be asked to wait outside unless you have a language barrier, a disability that requires special care or are a child aged between 15y-18y.
- If you have a temperature of >37.5°C and have symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, please contact Healthline on 0800 3585453 or visit a community based testing centre to be tested.
For more information, contact the Admin Team on 09 930 6108 or email email@example.com